This is a hybrid of Tony’s lasagna and a couple other recipes I looked at. It’s basically a mix of Tony’s plan and build technique but with a more involved freshly made sauce and filling mixture.
Norseman Gin Ricky
- 55 ml Norseman Gin
- 25 ml Lime Juice
- 2.5 ml Pink Salt Solution 3 parts water to 1 part pink salt-> Make like Simple Syrup
- 3 ml Champagne Vinegar
- 40 ml Seltzer
- Mix all ingredients except seltzer.Pour over ice.Top with seltzer
Print Recipe Kettle Corn Prep Time2 minsCook Time5 minsTotal Time9 mins Cuisine: American Servings: 2 People Author: Dave Ingredients1/3 Cup Popcorn Kernels Mushroom kernels work best2 Tbsp oil I use peanut or canola but any neutral oil works1 tsp Demerara Sugar1 tsp White Sugar1/4 […]
Print Recipe Popcorn on the Stovetop Prep Time2 minsCook Time5 minsTotal Time9 mins Cuisine: American Servings: 2 People Author: Dave Ingredients1/3 Cup Popcorn Any type of kernels1 Tbsp Oil High smoke point prefferedTo Taste Popcorn Salt Popcorn salt has smaller grains, but any salt will […]
Dumpling Dipping Sauce (Jiaozi Jiang)
- 2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger julienned (preferably young ginger)
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, and oil in a sauce dish and scatter the ginger on top.
Print Recipe Ultimate Hummus Despite the arrogance of the name, it is a damn fine recipe. I double this typically, which works well. Ingredients1/2 cup dried chickpeas picked through and rinsed1/8 tsp baking soda1 qt. water3 Tbsp lime juice6 Tbsp tahini stirred well2 Tbsp extra […]
Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 jalapeno or serranos halved, seeded, and minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro minced
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 1 lb tomatillos diced
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Remove papery husks from tomatillos and rinse well.
- Cut tomatillos in half and place cut side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place under a broiler for about 5-7 minutes to lightly blacken the skin.
- Dice/Chop all ingredients accordingly.
- Place tomatillos, lime juice, onions, cilantro, chili peppers, sugar in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped and mixed.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Cool in refrigerator and mix when ready to serve.
Print Recipe Teriyaki sauce Japanese teriyaki sauce I make Author: Wes Nondorf Ingredients1 cup soy sauce1 cup mirin1/4 cup Sugar4 Tbsp sake2 cloves garlic minced1 Tbsp Ginger grated1/4 cup honey1 tsp sesame oil1 Tbsp red pepper flakes InstructionsCombine all ingredients in saucepan over high […]