Bright summery low abv cocktail
- 2 Oz Aperol
- 2 Oz Tangerine Sparkling Water Can sub orange
- 1/4 Oz Simple Syrup
- 1 dash Lime Juice Can support more lime juice as needed
- 3 Oz Sparkling Rose Prefferably dry
- Orange wheel For Garnish
- Combine Aperol, Simple Syrup and Lime Juice in large red wine glass and stir lightly to combine.
- Add Ice to fill about half the glass or so. It may take a try or two to get the ratio of ice to liquid right in your particular wine glass.
- Add sparkling water and lightly stir so at to not release too much carbonation.
- Add sparkling rose and again lightly stir to not disturb carbonation.
- Garnish with orange wheel.
The instructions outline the ‘right’ way to do it. But honeslty, it’s ‘almost’ as good to just put ice in the glass, add everything to the glass except the rose. The top with the rose and stir lightly.