Accompaniment to Sate Ayam
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 birds-eye chilies
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 200 g unsalted peanuts dry roasted and skinned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- 250 ml hot water
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Cook the chilies and garlic over low to medium heat, stirring frequently until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Put into a food processor with the peanuts, salt, kefir lime and palm sugar or brown sugar, and process briefly so that the peanuts are still chunky.
- Add the hot water and process briefly to make a thick sauce.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.