Print Recipe Mom’s Popovers Prep Time20 minsTotal Time1 hr Course: Side DishCuisine: American Servings: 6 Popovers Author: Dave Ingredients4 eggs1.33 Cup Milk1.33 Cup All Purpose Flour4 Tbsp. Melted Butter.5 tsp. Salt InstructionsPreheat oven to 400 degrees WITH pan in it, on the lower rack of […]
Month: October 2016
Mrs. Kluski's Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Egg Noodles
- 10 cups Water Enough for 2 packets dry soup
- 1 cup Onion diced
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- 1 cup Carrots chopped
- 1 Chicken cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 packages Dry Chicken soup Can also use 'better than bouillon' or whatever you like
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in pot and simmer for 20 min. or until noodles and vegetables are soft.
- Add Chicken
- Let Chicken heat, serve.
Print Recipe Honey-Mustard BBQ Boneless Ribs Author: Wes Nondorf Ingredients1/2 cup apple cider2 Tbsp light brown sugar1/3 cup clover honey4 Tbsp dijon mustard1 pinch Salt1 pinch Black Pepper2 racks St Louis/country style pork ribs 12-ribs on each4 Tbsp Canola Oil4 cups Water3 oz. Ginger Fresh, […]
- 8 Lemons
- 750 ml Vodka
- 3 1/2 cup Water
- 2 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- Wash the lemons thoroughly - scrub them clean of all residue.
- Using a peeler, take off the skins being careful not to get any of the white lemon “pith” onto your peelings or it will add bitterness to your limoncello.
- Put the peels into a large, open-mouth jar with the alcohol and seal the lid tightly.
- Put the jar in a cool, dry place for one week - once a day, shake the contents well to remix everything. You’ll notice the color of the liquid changing to yellow and the color of the lemon peels fading.
- One week later, dissolve the sugar completely in water by heating it on the stove. Then cool the sugar-water mixture to room temperature.
- Strain the lemon peels out of the alcohol and then mix the alcohol with the sugar-water. Usually the color of the alcohol changes from clear yellow to cloudy yellow when it’s combined with the sugar-water.
- Pour the mixture into bottles which can be sealed tightly and store them in the freezer. If the limoncello is kept “frozen” until serving it becomes thick and syrupy.
Print Recipe Grilled Steak and Eggs with Beer and Molasses Sauce Author: Wes Nondorf Ingredients1 1/2 tsp unsalted butter1/2 yellow onion finely diced1 clove garlic minced1/2 cup molasses1/2 cup apple cider2 Tbsp Sugar1/2 cup lager-style beer1 1/2 tsp yellow mustard2 tsp Lemon Juice fresh1 1/2 […]
Green Bean Caserole
- 2 cans Frenched Green Beans
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can French Fried Onions
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Fold all into oil sprayed casserole with 1⁄2 the onions
- Bake for 35 min.
- Put last half of onions on top of casserole
- Finish baking for 10 Min.